Saturday, February 12

BILLBOARDS SOCIAL 50 - MONTH RECAP

I decided not to post the Social 50 once a week and instead I'm going to recap the month in one post. I will only be posting the top 5 from the month because all 50 would be one looooooong post!


See The Entire Social 50 Chart


From the week of January 22nd up to the week of February 12th ~




January 22
Justin Bieber
Rihanna
Lady GaGa
Black Eyed Peas
Eminem


January 29
Justin Bieber
Rihanna
Akon
Black Eyed Peas
Lady GaGa


February 5th
Justin Bieber
Rihanna
Akon
Black Eyed Peas
Lady GaGa


February 12th
Justin Bieber
Rihanna
Akon
Lady GaGa
Shakira


As you can see for the last 4 weeks Justin Bieber is the top of the Social 50 chart, remember this chart is what we are listening to and talking about via social websites such as Facebook, Twitter and My Space.

One thing I can say about this is people seem to be listening to the same things week after week - Justin Bieber and Rihanna are the most played artists. Neither of them are who I listen to so none of the data keeping them on this chart comes from me LOL 
This week Shakira has replaced Black Eyed Peas, I do listen to the Peas from time to time and I do love Shakira!
Lady GaGa has held on to a spot on this chart for quite some time. Her fans love her, Im not a fan. GaGa seems to have the same sort of following that Madonna had in the 80ies and to me "It's Been Done" for the most part.
Eminem was blown off the top 5 in mid January so no need to even speak on him (not a fan)

Post By Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~