Thursday, January 13

SPOTLIGHT: Michael Jackson

I'm going to start doing a Spotlight Series on my favorite artists, so naturally I'm starting with Michael Jackson!
I will be posting One of My Favorite Image's and One of My Favorite Song by each Artist I choose. As my Favorite Songs change, and they will change from time to time, I will likely re-post a Fav.  
I welcome any and all feedback!


This is one of my all time favorite favorite pictures of Michael!! It's the eyes *swoons* his eyes just see right through to your very soul....mesmerizing! This photo is amazing!


I've chosen my favorite "Love" song by MJ - Break of Dawn" 
"I don't know what I'm gon do I cant stop lovin you"


"Its the way that I love you, Let me show you Im your man"
Sang it Mike!!
I bet MANY babies were made while this song played ;-)

Post By Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~