Monday, November 8

TEDDY RILEY RESPONDS (PRODUCER OF MJS SONG BREAKING NEWS)

READ FROM BOTTOM TO TOP...It will make more sense that way (he also produced MJ's Dangerous album)



I apologize to MJ fan for not having the answers. Blessing to you all.
 TEDDY RILEY 

If you don't have anything pleasant to ask or talk about don't hit me page. In fact, don't follow me...I've been very nice...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

I've answered all that I can answer for MJ fan. The Cascios have a tweeter page...they have your answers...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

I remix, made the tracks different from what they had which would have been unacceptable...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

I have nothing more to say and I can't prove anything...I did not original produce his vocals nor these songs....Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

All I'm gonna say here is that I believe its MJ. The truth of this of it all no one knows be MJ and god knows....Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

Everyone said it is Michael except the family who says its not because there's no proof...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

professionals, friends, family, and the people who worked with Michael many year and before me...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

Michael is not hear to voice himself and let you know the truth. I asked the company to bring in everyone...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

6-8 months on invincible...all of these projects in the pass 20 yrs. Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

I've worked with MJ 4 times...we spent 1 yr 2, months together working on dangerous, 6 months on history, 2 months on Adam family...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

The vocals I was given to me from the Cascios was all I had to work with. I can't and no one can prove anything but MJ...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

These issue about MJ vocals not being real came into par. The vocal yes I feel they are MJ vox...they are very processed...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

All of the producer that worked on this project got paid before they worked. At the last minute of working on this project...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

Only cause of Michael and the jackson family, who felt I should be on the project, cause of my relationship with Michael. Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

I did not write the Songs, I was called in to mix and finish what I was given, Without compensation only cause of Michael...Cont.
 TEDDY RILEY 

I was called on this project by the estate, Sony, and the family co signed it. These songs are created by the Cascios. Cont.


I understand him completely ..he was given the demo and had to process it..he believes its MJ and I also believe that there is an element of MJ in the song but I cant speak for everyone ....its up to you to decide! I personally say that am supporting anything and everything that is approved by the Estate of Michael Jackson because it will benefits his kids!! It's what he left in his will to them..and i think every fan who really loves Mike should respect his wishes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~