Thursday, January 13

What the hell is going on with the Zodiac??


I am 30 something years old - I was born a Pisces and I am staying a Pisces!! According to the changes I am now an Aquarius??? Nooooo bew, not me. I have read up on that sign as my daughter is an Aquarius 0_o this is not who I am. How can a person be a Pisces for this many years and now become something else? 
And what the hell kinda name is "Ophiuchus"?? Is that Oprah mixed with an Octopus?? smh....


Astronomer Parke Kunkle says Earth is currently in a different spot in relation to the Sun, and its equatorial alignment has changed from 3,000 years ago when the study of astrology began -- back when 12 zodiac signs were assigned to 12 different periods of the year.

Those signs you were born into are different now because the Earth's wobble on its axis has created a one-month bump in the alignment of the stars, according to Kunkle.
"Because of this change of tilt, the Earth is really over here in effect and Sun is in a different constellation than it was 3,000 years ago."
What that means to you is a Virgo may now be a Leo, an Aquarius - a Capricorn, and a Taurus - an Aries.
The Sun and Earth are moving surely and slowly, so the stars of your sign aren't the same as they were when that sign was assigned to your birth thousands of years ago.
For your new sign, just subtract one spot on the list.
But, don't expect your horoscope reading to change. Scientists say this rotation has been known about since 500 B.C. and the horoscope calendar hasn't moved.
YOUR "REAL" HOROSCOPE
Astrology buffs should be using these dates, reflecting where the stars currently are aligned:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20
This is my bedroom wall between my door and closet - This is who I am! I will not change!
Post By Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~