Tuesday, March 15

NE-YO RESPONDS TO COMMENTS ABOUT BEYONCE



During a recent interview, singer/songwriter Ne-Yo said one song he wished he'd kept for himself was the Beyoncé hit "Irreplaceable" -- a comment which Beyonce fans took as a dis to the superstar. Now, Ne-Yo's taken to his twitter to defend himself and his remarks.

"One song that I gave away and didn't want to, but it's actually a good thing that I did, is Beyonce's 'Irreplaceable'. I honestly wrote that song for myself, but that song taught me a very interesting lesson: Many women don't think that differently. ... However, a man singing it comes across a little bit misogynistic, a little bit mean," Ne-Yo, who penned the track, said in an interview.
But when it was insinuated that Ne-Yo was dissing Beyonce with his comments by some tweeters, Ne-Yo immediately responded. "Aiight my dude. Send me the link to where I said ANYTHING disrespectful about Beyonce, PLEASE! Dying to hear this," he posted. "Just heard the audio where I supposedly dissed Beyonce. ARE Y'ALL SERIOUS!?! Did y'all even listen to what I said!?!
"I said I originally wrote the song for me. That's true, so OF COURSE I didn't want to give it away originally. IT WAS FOR ME," he continued, clearly livid at the accusation. "Once I realized how the song comes across if sung by a guy, that's when I decided to give it away. HOW IS THAT DISSING BEYONCE!?! She took the song and made it a smash, NOBODY can deny that."
Eventually, Ne-Yo put a stop to the senseless venting. "You know what? At first I was apologetic about what the hacker said, now that I've heard the audio myself, not so much," he wrote. "Y'all should listen a lil' harder before you start dissin' people. Makes you look real dumb. I'm tired of being nice to dumb people. ... Bottom line, Beyonce is my friend. To HELL with anybody that ain't SMART enough to understand what I truly meant.

"Last time y'all will EVER get any of my time or attention," he declared in the end. "Much love to my fans and fam, F*CK IDIOTS AND HATERS!! Have a good one."
SOURCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~