Thursday, March 17

NE-YO RANTS ABOUT SNOOKI ON ROLLING STONE COVER (TOO FUNNY)

Ne-Yo took time off his tour to hop on Twitter and rant about Jersey Shore’s Snooki‘s Rolling Stone Magazine cover.




The singer who felt the cover was disrespectful to those who actually have a career started off by saying,


"Wow. Snooki is on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Really? I quit. (Just kidding, but almost serious….) No disrespect to Snooki, I don’t know her, but damn Rolling Stone? REALLY? REALLY! I guess….."


The singer tried to contain himself but couldn’t saying,


"I feel a rant coming on, but at the sake of sounding like I’m complaining or even hating, Imma chill. I got y’all. New album on the way."


But that Midol he popped refused to take effect and so he went off:


"I WILL get the respect I deserve in this business or I won’t be in this business. PERIOD. Have a #splendid day twit fam!!"


"I gotta take this opportunity to thank those that recognize what I am regardless of what I do or don’t sell, what a blog hag says I am, etc"


"Fun is fun, mayhem is entertaining, but COME ON PEOPLE!! There’s gotta be some sort of balance somewhere! Man, GOD bless the biz…."


So…I take it he’s not a fan…of the cover that is…


Okay Ne-Yo…men going on a Twitter rant is never cute. That being said I agree with you but I think you should be ragging against MTV. You know, that station that is supposed to be about music bu has turned into reality TV central?


Honestly when was the last time MTV played a music video?


Rolling Stone is just keeping up with the times and to be honest I didn’t even know Snooki had a cover until this rant so way to promote the machine Ne-Yo!
SOURCE

What do you think about Ne-Yo's rant?? Is He justified?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~