Saturday, February 19

I WANT YOUR SERIOUS OPINION ON THIS!



Okay people, I'm looking for serious feedback on this two different versions of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way. I prefer the young Canadian girl, Maria Aragon's rendition to GaGa's. The way the young Monster sings it, to me, makes it something of an iconic sort of song, the kind you would send to a friend having a bad day or someone who is having self esteem problems "Im beautiful in my way cause God makes no mistakes" - changing the tempo made it have some feeling and meaning in comparison to GaGa's fast tempo.
My question is this - Which version of this song do you like better, throw fandom to the wind when you listen and just judge by the tempo and the feeling of the song.


Ok, here is Lady GaGa's version ~

And here is Maria Aragon's version ~

She has over 4,000,000 views in two days (yes, a million came from me alone LOL)
This child is TALENTED!!


Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~