Saturday, January 22

MONICA UNVEILS NEW ALBUM

R&B songstress Monica has confirmed she is dropping a new album this summer and it is titled ‘New Life’! The singer, who made the news this week by officially confirming her marriage to Shannon Brown, shed some lightabout the project today. “Can’t wait until you guys hear ‘New Life’” she tweeted “This album speaks volumes about my WHOLE life. Hurt, happiness, pain,love, joy, my kids & redemption”.
“The pain I’ve experienced makes me appreciate the love I have” she continued “So 2nite we taking it back. I’m singing about heartbreak on a mid tempo. Luv it”. So far, we have THREE names that will be contributing towards the album’s production – Monica’s longterm collaborator Missy Elliott, producer Oak (Keri Hilson, Chris Brown) and Andrew Wansel (Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz). Wonderful news all around!  via toyazworld.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~