Saturday, January 22

Bruno Mars eyes Alicia Keys collaboration…

During an interview with Kiss FM, the globalchart topper said: “I always say I wanna work with Alicia Keys. I’m in awe of her. I’m a big fan of her; how she carries herself, her great musicand her artistry”. I pray they do something for Alicia’s next album which she has started on. However, if you can’t wait to get your Bruno R&B fix, soon enough, we’ll get to hear what he has cooked up for the new Chris Brown record.
HMM.. am not really a big fan of bruno though i must say i bought his album and love all his singles ..lets just say when an artist is extremely popular at a particular moment they are not my cup of tea, but a collab between these two talents should be intriguing 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~