Friday, October 15

Prince - Welcome To America!

.


Exciting News - Prince is about to go on Tour!!!! This Legendary Artist has not been on tour since 2007! The tour begins December 2010 and Prince will not only perform but will also play master of ceremonies at each show, which will feature such artists as Janelle Monae, Mint Condition, Esperanza Spalding and Cassandra Wilson, Sheila E and more!!
I honestly would love to attend but am so far away!! I haven't seen Prince on tour before but based on videos of him I've watched I would say his one of the most electrifying performers I've ever seen!!
After MJ I  would say Prince is the second best male performer to ever walk this planet.. if you have an opportunity to see this amazing spectacle please don't miss it because it would be a once in a lifetime event, if you want to have an idea of how amazing he is live check out the videos below ~




  
Prince says, and I quote - "Bring your friends, bring your children," Prince told the audience, "and bring foot spray, because it's going to be funky." and "Come early, come often. I have a lot of hits... no two shows will be the same," he said.
The big announcement was made last night at the Apollo Theatre and at the end of the tour they will auction off a Gold Plated Fender Guitar the proceeds will go to the economic recovery group - Harlem Empowerment Zone.

This is gonna be a show not to miss!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~