Wednesday, October 13

LEE DEWYZE HAS A 'SWEET SERENDIPITY'

I stopped watching American Idol after David Cooks season..not because I dont love the show anymore because I am an Idol fanatic! I stopped watching because of my commitments with schooling made it impossible to watch a full season...I did read about what was going occasionally but never  really paid close attention..now I was on Ryan Seacreast website when I saw him post this song ..saying it was Lee Dewyze's new single. I wasnt excited about it and almost didnt click on the link.... oh my I would have beem missing something really good!!
This song pleasantly surprised me.. this song a bit generic but it is the perfect radio friendly song !!!
This song is amazing - from the beginning to the end he keeps you humming and singing along,you will definitely have this song on repeat for a long time..i currently have it on repeat, take a listen and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~