Wednesday, June 1

LADY GAGA WENT BANKRUPT AFTER "MONSTERS BALL" TOUR



It may be hard to believe that Lady GaGa would have to go bankrupt but it's true. The singer revealed recently in an interview with the Financial Times -
“I actually went bankrupt after the first extension of The Monster Ball. And it was funny because I didn’t know!”
Gaga went on to say that she went around calling people asking -
“Why is every­one saying I have no money? This is ridiculous; I have five No. 1 singles. And they said, ‘Well, you’re $3 million in debt.”
But money means nothing to the "Born This Way" singer -
“It’s honestly true that money means nothing to me. The only big things I’ve purchased are my dad’s heart valve and a Roll. Other than that I put everything in the show.”
Instead - she leans more towards fantasy...and magic -
“I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times because I choose to, and anyone can choose that. I believe everybody has something so magical about themselves. Why, as a society, are we so afraid of magic? Why is magic synonymous with artifice? Why is the fantastic synonymous with a lie. If art is a lie then I will tell that lie every day until it’s f**king true.”

You gotta love an artist that literally puts everything into a show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~