Tuesday, April 19

MARIAH SHOWS OFF $100,000 NURSERY

Not too long ago Mariah and Nick were featured on the cover of Life & Style magazine naked, and now Mariah is back showing off her babies’ new $100,000 nursery in their Bel-Air, Calif., estate. 




She tells the magazine:


“I wanted to create a beautiful, tranquil, cozy environment for the babies. Everything matches, but pieces are individualized to celebrate the twins as separate entities. [It was challenging] because I had such specific ideas I wanted implemented. I feel like I’m bringing two individuals into the world, so I wanted to do more than cookie-cutter styles in blue and pink.”
“The ceiling has orangey-pink clouds in a blue sky with golden stars twinkling. It’s based on two songs I wrote that are fan favorites: Underneath the Stars and Close My Eyes. Sometimes I just sit in the nursery and stare at the ceiling because I love it so much. To me, it symbolizes wanting my children to dream as big as possible and to let their imaginations be unbridled.”
Being a mother is probably the hardest job in the world. I feel like, in a lot of ways, children come into the world to teach us. It’s going to be a delicate balance between raising them around glitz and glamour and keeping them grounded. One thing I’m sure of is that I’ll be grateful for the twins every day, no matter what.”






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~