Wednesday, April 20

LADY GAGA COVERS NME MAGAZINE

A mostly naked Lady GaGa posed for MNE magazine this week, covered in nothing but clear sheer material and zippers she blasted the haters and anyone else who may try to talk ish about her.


In her words - GaGa said: “Let me tell you something. If you f**king rip my hair bow and my wig off my f**king head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f**king make you cry. I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f**k I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue.”
She also said “I am perpetually unhappy with what I create,” -  “Even though I might tell you that ‘Edge Of Glory’ is a pop masterpiece, when it’s all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I’ll hear them.”
But don’t expect her to be something that she’s not “I’m not going to start churning out what you expect,” Lady Gaga explains. “If you’re looking for me to be something that isn’t there, STOP LOOKING. I am not that. I am not created. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f*** off.” 
Amen Sistah!
Info and Pic's Via Gossip On This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~