Wednesday, April 27

JILL SCOTT REVEALS TRACKLISTING FOR "THE LIGHT OF THE SUN"



I can't wait for this album - Jill Scott has one of the most pure voices in the Industry and you wont have to second guess - it's definitely not autotuned!

On this upcoming album Jill collaborates with the unlikely pair of Doug E. Fresh, “All Cried Out Redux” and Paul Wall “So Gone” - among others. 
See the 18-song deluxe tracklisting below.
1. “Blessed”
2. “So in Love” feat. Anthony Hamilton
3. “Shame” feat. Eve and The A Group
4. “All Cried Out Redux” feat. Doug E. Fresh
5. “Le BOOM Vent Suite”
6. “So Gone (What My Mind Says)” feat. Paul Wall
7. “Hear My Call”
8. “Some Other Time”
9. “Making You Wait”
10. “Until Then (I Imagine)”
11. “Missing You”
12. “When I Wake Up”
13. “Womanifesto”
14. “Rolling Hills”
15. "The Light of the Sun”
16. “Love Soul Bounce” (Bonus)
17. “Quick” (Bonus)
18. “I Love You” (Bonus)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~