Wednesday, April 20

THE GAME DETAINED, HELD FOR 14 DAYS IN CANADA

Cause you know, that how we roll LOL







(Rap-Up) - Game’s 4/20 went up in smoke, but for the wrong reason. The “Red Nation” rapper was detained by Canadian officials after attempting to enter the country.


Fresh from Australia, Game was traveling to Canada to perform at several shows on Wednesday, April 20. After waiting in customs for three hours, he was denied entry. “Customs officials just denied me entry into Canada. I’m sorry 2 ALL my fans but I was mislead by promoters & assured I would be able 2 enter,” he tweeted.


But things soon went from bad to worse. “This just in: I’m being detained in Canada for 14 days until they process my inadmissability then I’ll have a hearing heard by a judge,” he added. “At that point the judge will decide to either deport me or give me a sentence for violating Canada’s immigrant entry laws.”


Game expressed his unhappiness with the unexpected circumstances. “F%cked up situation !!! But at least they let me call home, & tweet before they lock a n!gga up !!! Gotta turn in my property, y’all be kool,” he wrote. “Gotta give up my phone & property. This some straight bullshit ! Flew all the way from LA to be denied and detained ?!?! WTF.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~