Sunday, April 3

DAVID ARCHULETA WRITING HIS OWN MUSIC & LOOKING FOR A BAND

David Archuleta checked in with fans on his YouTube channel the other day after returning home to Utah. 


The ‘American Idol’ alum had been in meetings in Los Angeles mapping out the future and getting the foundation ready. David was also doing auditions to pick out a band. Now that he’s home, David said he’s begun working on new music. “I’ve been working on writing by myself,” David explained. “I’m trying not to work with as many collaborators. Not working with songwriters as much because I’m trying to find out what is David. Identifying that and identifying that sound. Trying to get to know myself in a way.” 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~