Sunday, March 13

JESSE J ON SNL!

Jessie J made her stateside television debut this weekend, performing on “Saturday Night Live” with host Zach Galifianakis. 


The British songstress showed off her powerful pipes while singing her single “Price Tag” with guest B.o.B and the big band-styled “Mamma Knows Best” off her debut album Who You Are, arriving April 12 in the U.S.
“I think it’s probably even more special for a British artist because we’re British,” Jessie told MTV News about appearing on “SNL.” “I know Adele’s done it recently and I’m so proud of her and Tinie Tempah’s blowing up here. I just feel like the British movement is coming, like U.K stand up, and I’m flying the flag. To be able to do something like ‘Saturday Night Live’ is part of history.”
Watch Jessie launch her U.S. invasion below.

“Price Tag” featuring B.o.B



“Mamma Knows Best”


SOURCE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~