Saturday, March 12

JACOB LUSK - ONE TO WATCH FOR!



As many of you know I'm not watching American Idol this year and may not watch a full season again. Its become way too unfair and it was never more blatant than the year Adam Lambert did NOT win. I have heard via Twitter that this young man can really blow sooooo off to You Tube I went and low and behold - THIS GUY IS AMAZING!!!


I couldn't believe the voice that came out of him, he is truly a gifted young man and I hope he wins but as we all know, those that "should" win....never do anymore. 


I'm hoping since the American Idol System has changed somewhat that it will also become fair play and have those who are most deserving with their SINGING talent and not for the way they look or their sexual preference!


Check this guy out as he blows everyone away ~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~