Tuesday, March 29

CHRIS BROWN TO PERFORM ON DWTS TONIGHT

Chris Brown is scheduled to perform tonight on Dancing With The Stars and viewers will surely be watching his every move.
Let's see if host Tom Bergeron can’t avoid making a quip about Brown’s flare-up on GMA. The host, who’s not shy with the sarcasm, told Ryan Seacrest on his morning radio show Monday that it would be in the producers' best interest to forgo an on-air interview because his “natural tendency would be to say something. So don’t put me in a position where you’re asking me not to say something, because I won’t really do that.”
Brown, though, seems to be going in with the intent of moving on. On Monday he tweeted, "Big day tomorrow!!!" - a reference we can only assume points to his upcoming performance on the series.

Cheryl Burke voiced her opinion regarding tonight's episode, which will feature "GMA's" alleged window smasher, Chris Brown. "As a victim of domestic violence, I don't agree with him coming on the show, but it's out of my control," said Burke.
An excited Wendy Williams had a different take on Brown's appearance and said, "I can't wait, I can't wait! What's gonna happen?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~