Tuesday, March 8

CHRIS BROWN “The last two years, everybody dissed me. But my fans were so dedicated"

After feeling the fallout from 2009’s domestic violence incident with Rihanna, Chris Brown is starting to feel welcomed again by his music industry peers. The “Deuces” singer is speaking out about his tough climb back to the top and which artists stood by his side through the ups and downs.




“A handful of people stuck by me,” Breezy told Page Six Magazine, revealing that Pharrell and Pitbull were among his loyal supporters.


But others weren’t as eager to lend a hand when he was in trouble. “When [most] people see certain things happen to somebody, they usually turn away,” he explained. “They don’t want to get involved with it because they don’t want their name attached to anything negative.”


With the impending release of his fourth album F.A.M.E. on March 22, the blond star has noticed that his contemporaries are starting to come around now that he’s back on the charts. “They wanna get on the record. They wanna let me back in the door,” he continued. “The last two years, everybody dissed me. But my fans were so dedicated. The way I look at it is, you can’t walk around mad, because then you just prove everybody right that you’re an angry person.”
SOURCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~