Monday, February 21

MUSICAL OASIS MUSIC AND ARTIST DISCUSSION FORUMS OFFICIALLY OPEN

I have always had it at the back of my mind to create my own music/artist discussion forum but never really got the motivation and push until  recently ..i visit a lot of forums from Michael Jackson discussion boards to Janet..Adam Lambert end even less popular artists  like Jojo and Jordin Sparks ..but of late there has been a lot of negativity on most boards especially the Janet and MJ boards..this  just pushed me to the limit one day when i was banned from a forum because i cursed out some members  for being so negative ..if this wasn't a sign for me to create my own then i don't know what is..i discussed it with a friend of mine who gave me ideas and we did this..(click on the picture to join the forum)



Right now there are 16 represented artist  discussion sections ..the number will increase and more artist categories will be added as this forum gets more popular....currently the most popular sections of the forums are the Michael Jackson,Chris Brown and  .. Rihanna sections..make sure you join and ask all you friends to..its a safe place to discuss your favorite artist /music or anything on your mind ....


mensah  ..forum administrator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~