Tuesday, February 22

I finally watched Chris Browns takers ..AND ..

I know am months late but i finally sat down and watched this movie .

I  will go straight to the point..chris brown may not be the best actor around but he held his own in this movie.I was highly impressed with the scene that he being chased by the cops..that  got a standing ovation from my part and proved that he is indeed very athletic ..wow un believable..now the only low point about the movie was the way he and his elder brother(played by michael ealy) died..they just went out of their house to get shot!! that was dumb as hell..what was the screen writer thinking?like could he not have though of a better ending for their characters? smh..with that said it was a great watch with my favorite scene being chris browns running scene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~