Wednesday, February 2

BRITNEY SPEARS "FEMME FATALE"


Britney Spears' new album finally has a name: "Femme Fatale." 


The pop star announced the title of her seventh studio set via Twitter and posted the cover art, which, much like the artwork for her "Hold It Against Me Single," is a sexy closeup shot of Spears against a neutral background. 
"I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years," Spears tweeted of "Femme Fatale." "I've put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all! 
According to a press release that went out at the same time as Spears' Twitter posts, "Femme Fatale" is considered by the pop star to be her " 'best album to date,' true to where she is now personally and professionally." A marketing one-sheet by Spears' label, Jive Records, that leaked last week revealed the release date to be Mar. 15. It also listed additional producers and songwriters who worked on the album along with co-executive producers Dr. Luke and Max Martin, including Rodney Jerkins, Stargate, Fraser T. Smith and Bloodshy & Avant. 


SOURCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~