Wednesday, January 5

"Whip My Hair" Songwriter Responds to Soulja Boy


Soulja Boy caused a firestorm after claiming that he wrote Willow Smith’s breakout hit “Whip My Hair.” “YES ITS TRUE I WROTE ‘WHIP MY HAIR’ FOR WILLOW SMITH,” tweeted the 20-year-old rapper. “THATS WHY SHE SAYS HOP OUT THE BED TURN MY SWAG ON. WE GETTING $$$ 2011 NO GAMES.”



Now the real songwriter-producer behind the record, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins’ protégé JukeBox, has responded by rapping over the beat he made for the 10-year-old singer. “Soulja say he ghostwrote it ’cause that’s right he wasn’t there,” spits the hitmaker, who also tweeted, “My house must be POPPIN! cuz i had NO IDEA soulja was in my house when i did that song! #invisibleswag??” SOURCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~