Sunday, January 2

2010 - WHAT YOUR FAV'S WERE WEARING!!

I was looking at Billboards "Best and Worse Dressed of 2010" and had to come post some that stood out to me. Click the link above and you can see all 15 of their photos, I took all the photos here from their website. The last 3 photos are singers that I personally can not stand but Im constantly seeing their names on twitter and they seem to have a HUGE fan base.


Im gonna start with one of my top 10 favorite female artists - Cher! now - look at her...she is 64 years old and looks THAT effen good!!! 


Bishes - this is the Queen right here!!
 She is definitely slaying all other diva's cause not too many of them will be in this kind of shape at her age!

Barbed wire?? Really Rih Rih?? And WTF with that white dress with the rags sewn on the sides? Is that just in case she needs to dust something...I cant with this chick.

 So, GaGa is one of the STRANGEST creatures Ive ever come across....A meat dress....A meat dress...you know - no matter how many times you say it - it will never translate into "normal apparel" Im not sure what kind of statement she was trying to make but it truly backfired.

I do not have enough space on this site to list all the issues I have with this hot mess.
Nothing about this person excites me - she looks like hell and she cant sing. Im not sure why she has fan or more importantly - why she is even making money to sing.
What happened to needing to have talent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~