Sunday, December 5

VOTE FOR MJ - BEST MALE VOCAL!!!



People, we have a real chance to get this Grammy for Michael. This man has over 24,000,000 fans on Facebook and a great numbers on every other social media site, we need to vote for him and we also need to pass this link around to everyone and ask them to do the same.




Whether you like the song or not, do it for Michael - do it because its what good fans do!!


I have to admit - this song makes me feel very sad....I think its the fact it was the first new release after his death and To me, and Ive been a fan for over 25 years, this isn't a "Mike Like" song. It's just not him...never the less - I will do my part and vote for it and then pray for him to win this Grammy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~