Sunday, December 12

New Song: Chipmunk & Chris Brown – ‘Champion’ (MUST LISTEN)





‘Champion’, Chris Brown’s collaboration with British rapper Chipmunk surfaced a few moments ago.
Featuring the lyrics such as those below, the song is certainly set to have tongues wagging. Brown sings:
“I used to see my momma getting beat down!
Is that the real definition of me now?
I fell off, back on my feet now
headed to the sky! Can’t even see down
award shows, I poured my heart out
and people still steady trynna point my flaws out
and I’d be lying if I said it ain’t get to me
but I’m a champion, legend, history!!”
Take a listen after the jump…

Chris brown talks about his convictions on this song!! very touching song ,amazing production great hook good job done by both artists

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~