Thursday, December 9

Ne-yo Bitches Over His Poor Album Sales…


Singer/songwriter Ne-yo is fuming that his latest new album ‘Libra Scale’ only charted at #8after selling a lack luster 117k copies in its first week. Of course he is blaming piracy on the album not selling well. Check out what the singer  had to say about the sorry excuse he calls album sales.
“I was a little disturbed by my first week numbers, but a lot of things went into that first week number… the album getting leaked a month in advance definitely had something to do with it. That was another situation where I jumped on my soapbox (twitter) and let the world know how I felt about that. You know it’s the world we live in today, it’s the game. You either play the game or you get out. I’m not gonna let the ignorance of some stop me from doing what I feel like I was put on this earth to do”. Source 
Now his album libra scale was a very disappointing effort,for his previous works were masterpieces..i could call just a handful of songs that were worth listening to and thats it,i totally regret spending my money to buy that album..simply put  it wasn't a good album and this is one instance where i would say the sales matched the quality but yet again117k copies in this struggling music industry is not a band feat at all so he needs to just shut up and be grate full that his still relevant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~