Saturday, December 4

MONDAY ON OPRAH - YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!


I just wanted to remind everyone that Monday on Oprah the Cascio Family will be on along with Teddy Riley. This really could go either way. I have my concerns but will wait until after I see what happens to voice them.


Also from what Im told - Oprah will premier Michael's Hold My Hand video on Mondays show...although Im not overly happy about her getting this great honor but it will be veiwed by MILLIONS of people this way soooo...Ill live with it.


This is what the Dominic Cascio had to say ~ Look At The Bigger Picture


Promo for Monday ~ if you watch closely you will see where Oprah's touch on the editing comes in and she ALWAYS gets her digs in!


Please let this be a good thing - I pray these friends of Michaels help his legacy and not damage it further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~