Thursday, December 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO REIGNING POP PRINCESS BRITNEY SPEARS(TRIBUTE), NEW ALBUM IN MARCH

Pop goddess Britney Spears turns 29 today, she been through alot in her life and she has gone against all odds, when people ruled her out and gave her only months to live she fought back and made a successful comeback and is still blessing us with her extremely catchy pop tunes!
In other news Britney confirmed on her twitter page that her new album will be due next year in March!!!
All Hail Princess Britney!!

Below is my tribute to her and a few of my favorite songs ~

Piece of Me - I am not ashamed to say I know all the words to this song and sing it at the top of my lungs anytime it comes on my playlist!


Break the Ice -- One of the songs you play when you want to dance (like theres no tomorrow) while you have no one watching you!


 Womanizer -- Now, I must admit I hated this song so much but whats a Britney song if eventually you dont grow to love it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~