Monday, December 6

DICK CLARK'S NEW YEAR'S ROCKIN EVE!!!!






OMG - I can't even begin to tell you how EXCITED I am for this!!!




Two of 2010’s breakout stars, Willow Smith and Drake, will start the year off right by performing on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.”
In addition to those two, Ne-Yo, Jennifer Hudson, Jason Derulo, Far East Movement, Mike Posner, La Roux, Avril Lavigne, Natasha Bedingfield, and Train are set to provide the soundtrack to the New Year’s celebration.

So, several things excite me about this.....

First - WILLOW SMITH!!!!! (nothing more need be said here)

Second - Ne-Yo, LOVE him and he is in my top ten male artists!! Not only does he have a great voice but he is pretty hot right now in the music business.

Third - Jennifer Hudson, she just so happens to be one of my top ten female artists. I love her, not only does she have pipes that can blow through ANY song but she is also a fantastic actress!

Fourth - Natasha Bedingfield, she also holds a spot in my top ten female artists. I love her voice and I'm so happy she will be performing!!

Fifth - I saw this spot with my own eyes when I was in New York 3 months ago so when I watch this on New Years Eve and can now envision this area where they will be cause I was there!!! 

This is an amazing thing to happen to young Willow, at her age to be asked to perform and be ok'ed by Dick Clark is AWESOME!! Will and Jada must be so proud of her and of all their children - hell I'm proud of them and they are not even mine LOL
"I whip my hair back and forth - I whip my hair back and forth" (singing in my Willow voice)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~