Monday, November 8

TAJ JACKSON "THAT IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON ON BREAKING NEWS"



 TJ Jackson 

There are many MJ vocal impersonators. Some better than others. But there is only ONE Michael Jackson. Deceptively (con)
 TJ Jackson 

They said this is 100% my Uncle. Not 70, 80 or 90 but a 100%. Every line, every word. My Uncle's legacy didn't deserve this!
 TJ Jackson 

If you heard the acapella you would be even more disgusted. Sampled breaths after sampled breaths mixed in with fake vocals to try to fool u
 TJ Jackson 

Sounds like Jason Malachi to me too. The vibrato is a dead give away that it's not my uncle. Fans, I am so sorry you were put through this.
 TJ Jackson 

There's many MJ vocal impersonators. Some better than others. But there is only ONE Michael Jackson. Deceptively (cont)






I stand by what I said..its not an unreleased MJ song but it probably is a demo as said by teddy riley - was produced after his death....smh *sighs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~