Sunday, November 7

A little Info on "Breaking News"


While I was googling for MJ news I saw on TMZ that Harvey Levin listened to the entire "Breaking News" Track and in his opinion - its definitely MJ.
Here is what he said - Hey, it's Harvey. We usually don't write first person on TMZ, but I gotta tell you what I just heard - Someone has played me the song "Breaking News." I'm not a music expert, but I am a Michael Jackson music fan ... and it's definitely Michael Jackson. The song -- which is awesome -- is a pretty harsh look through Michael's eyes at the media. In essence, he is saying ... You've treated me shabbily and you've hope for my demise, but I'm back!

One of the lyrics:
 "They want to see that I fall,
cause I'm Michael Jackson.
You write the words to destroy
like it's a weapon."

In another part of the song, Jackson sings:
"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again."

The song is vintage Jackson. The initial beat will remind you of "Billie Jean" and there are all sorts of MJ trademarks throughout.

When you hear it, you will not be able to suppress the image of Jackson dancing to the song.

The song was recorded at the home of music producer Eddie Cascio, when Michael Jackson was living there for four months in 2007.

As good as the song is ... it's not the first single that will be released.


Im not going to SOURCE this because I dont want to add to TMZ's clicks but I copied and pasted exactly what he said. Say what you want about TMZ (and I am NO fan of theirs) I do take what he says here to be true - he has no reason to make this up.
In my opinion - it's Michael.

Just a reminder that the full track "Breaking News" will be available tonight at midnight EST on MichaelJackson.com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~