Tuesday, November 9

"For Colored Girls" My Review


I can honestly say this is one of the most powerful movies Ive ever seen.

From beginning to end it kept you interested and intrigued. The emotion on the screen matched my own emotions, it was very raw. My stomach was in knots and I was on the edge of my seat. The poetry made it even more intense - it was very beautiful and so fitting for each woman who recited.

Each of these women had qualities and have been in situations that I myself have found myself in. Their lives couldn't have been more different so you got to see that problems and life issues do in fact touch everyone. From domestic abuse to death to cheating husbands it shows that women of all colors do deal with the same issues.

Thank you Tyler Perry for such an amazing Movie filled with amazing Actors and Actresses!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~