Monday, October 18

BET's Top 10 Rappers of the 21st Century



Last night BET released their Top 10 Rappers of the 21st Century - Let the controversy begin! 


If you go by the Tweets today, not too many are happy with it but to quote BowWow "Rappers be flippin out bout the list. Stop crying if you ain't make it, write some better shit N***A - Use it as fuel to go harder in the studio. I know I do. I be looking at these n***as like.. "He's never went platinum" and he made it ova me" and I agree with him - push harder and you may just make the next one ;-)


Here is BET's list ~ 

1 - Eminem

2 - Lil’ Wayne

3 - Kanye West

4 - 50 Cent

5 - T.I.

6 - Ludacris

7 - Drake

8 - Young Jeezy

9 - Jadakiss

10 - Rick Ross

I agree with some of these, Eminem, 50, T.I, Luda... - but Drake?? Really?? Not in MY opinion!

Tell us your thoughts on this list in the comment section which is now updated and much easier to use!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Musical Oasis Official Facebook Page

Most Viewed Posts ~